Tuesday 12 June 2012

Secret Results

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim
no this is not another cake house
it's about the results
alhamdulillah, last week the result for Tamhidi's students had been revealed
so, again alhamdulillah i managed to fulfill the requirement to be accepted to MBBS USIM
 that's mean..insyaAllah i'll will further my studies in Pandan Indah, Ampang.
please pray for me and my friend to eventually become a Mu'min and Mu'minat Doctors.


this post actually is a respond to Result written by my friend, Humaira Mahpa.
what was written by her also reflected my perception
i rarely concealed my results
whenever people asked i just say it

but,
this time i was trying to conceal it because something happened when i was in sem 1
there is one of my friends
she...was mad at me (i thought so la...)
because we were supposed to do our assignment that night but i requested to postpone it to the weekend
but she told me that she wanted to space the weekend to do revision for the quizzes, and she also said that it's okay for me (to do the assignment on weekend instead of revision)  because i'm clever.

ok. that statement made me thought.
what actually made her thought so?!
because i'm not
i'm just average
(ok, i admit that i am so blessed. that SOMETIMES i got quite good result.)
and so i jumped into a conclusion that is because i didn't conceal mine
and i know there are many more persons that are better than me

but,
it can't be hidden
i just can't hide it
when people asked me
i didn't want to  let them down
i just told them
and sometimes i felt guilty for hiding somethings from my best friends
(sigh)

when it spreaded i'm afraid that "riya'" will appear in my "seketul darah" (reads:hearts)

i've some friends which their results are really confidential
which until the end we don't know how much she got and
tuptup (reads: suddenly) she's in the dean's list
btw i respect their principle of lifes
for this kind of persons,
i believe they didn't want tell others because they were afraid of "riya'"

for me
most of the times
i would like to know my friends results
because
first, i can know i'm on which level
second, i know who is/are good in certain subject so that i know who i can consult
third, i want to help my friends who are less bright

but it can be a benchmark on how much we know


in a nutshell
just do what we believe are right
we can never satisfy everyone
for me, "hiding" is not a really good style because it cannot bring up the spirit to compete to each other which eventually will affect our society.
 

Wallahua'lam









No comments:

Post a Comment